If water leaks from the AO3P wave zone, it may cause the GFCI to trip. To temporarily stop the leak and to be able to restore power to your Spa until service can be completed, follow the steps below.
1. Make sure your Spa power is OFF .
2. Close both shut off valves (inlet and return line) to stop the flow of water going into the AO3P Wave Zone.
3. Find the spa control system that is always on the same side where the spa topside is located. (front side of the tub).
4. Remove the cover of the control system and find the wiring diagram on the back side of the cover. Remove J24 (Ozone) from the board to get the AO3P system disconnected from the circuit board.
5. Power the tub ON and keep it the tub in normal operation until the AO3P can be replaced.
If you have any questions, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.