When there is power going to the audio system, but the main topside remains off, the F6 fuse may be blown. This may happen on new installations when putting hot into neutral terminal by mistake.
Balboa NBP501X Pack
To confirm if this is the case, follow steps below:
- Turn Spa power OFF.
- Remove the cabinet panels to access to the Balboa NBP501X Pack. Remove the lid to reveal the wiring and locate the F6 fuse on the upper left corner of the board as shown below.
- Proceed to remove the F6 Fuse and test continuity using a multimeter.
- If there is not continuity, replace F6 Fuse with F4 Fuse to test.
- Restore power to the tub.
- If the topside lights up, proceed to get a replacement F6 Fuse.