The Okanagan and Saskatoon Spas can be set to 3 different Heating modes according to the user preferences, needs, season of the year, etc.
- Standard Mode (St): The tub will maintain the set temperature. "St" will be displayed momentarily when you switch into Standard Mode. (Highly recommended for winter time)
- Economy Mode (Ec): The tub will only heat to the set temperature during filter cycles. "Ec" will display when water temperature is not current, and will alternate with water temperature when the pump is running. (Suitable for summer time)
- Sleep Mode (SL): The tub will heat up to within 20°F/10°C of the set temperature only during filter cycles. "SL" will display when water temperature is not current, and will alternate with water temperature when the pump is running.
Okanagan Portable Spa
Saskatoon Portable Spa
To cycle between the heating modes:
- Press the temperature Up or Down buttons.
- The Temperature on display will flash, then press the "Lights" button.
- A heating mode will show up (St, Ec, SL)
- Repeat the same sequence to get the next available mode.
To watch a video showing how to cycle between the Heating Modes, click HERE.