1. Unpack your Grand Rapids Portable Spa onto a flat, level surface.
To make full use of your warranty, we ask that the surface meets the following recommendations:
- 1" Slope or less over 8'
- Poured cement 4"-6" thick, patio stones, or well supported deck
- Base in contact with entire bottom of tub
2. Test the GFCI:
- Insert the plug into the power outlet.
- Press the RESET button, the indicator light should illuminate.
- Press the TEST button, the indicator light should turn off.
- Press the RESET button, the indicator light should illuminate. If it does, the Portable Control Unit (PCU) is ready to use. If it does not, your GFCI is faulty and should not be used. Contact us for more details
3. Fully inflate Grand Rapids. Connect the Inflation Hose to the Jets Port on the Portable Control Unit (PCU). Press the Jets button on the PCU to begin inflation.
4. Inflate the Lid of the Grand Rapids tub. Connect the Inflation Hose to the Jets Port on the PCU and connect the other end to the Inflation Port on the lid. Press the Jets button on the PCU to begin inflation.
5. Once the tub is fully inflated, attach the Connector Hoses to the inflatable tub and the PCU. Use slight force to evenly push the end of the connector hose into the PCU's connector port. Screw to tighten and seal the connector.
6. Install the Filter Cartridge. Open the Filter Housing Lid. Put the new filter cartridge into the cartridge chamber. Replace the Filter Housing Cap and seal by screwing the Cap Fitting on.
7. Fill your tub to the designated fill line.
8. Enjoy your new Grand Rapids Portable Spa!
If you need further assistance, please watch our instructional video by clicking HERE.