What is a filtration cycle?
The filtration cycle is meant to circulate and maintain the cleanliness of the spa water.
By circulating, not only is the heated water being dispersed throughout the tub, but it has a chance to pass through our elaborate filtration process.
Your spa has two filtration cycles: FLTR 1 and FLTR 2 (these will be displayed at the bottom right corner of the screen ONLY when the filtration cycles are ON)*.
How do I set the filtration cycles?
The manufacturer recommended filtration setting is TWO hours ("2:00"), meaning the spa will be circulating on low speed for 2 hours every 12 hours.
To set the filtration cycles, simply follow the instructions below:
- Press either the Temperature Up or Down button.
- While the temperature is flashing, press the Lights button.
- Keep pressing Lights until you get to the FLTR setting.
- Press the Temperature Up or Down button until the display reads the desired length of time (ex: "2:00" for TWO hours).
- Press the Lights button to set.**
*When FLTR 2 is activated, it will appear as "FLTR12" at the bottom right corner of the display.
**If you do not press the Lights button to set, the system will return to the previous setting after approximately 5 seconds.
If you require any further assistance, please contact Customer Service.