2023 Grand Rapids preperation ready
Modified on: Tue, 6 Jun, 2023 at 5:37 AM
Congratulations on your Canadian Spa Company order!
|The spa will need a full 13amp weatherproof socket for the 6-metre-long cable to plug into.|
Below are the steps when setting it up;
- Make sure it will be on a flat and level surface.
- Clear the area for the spa 190cm + 50cm for the PCU unit which includes the pipes.
- Inflate the lid first until it's to its shape.
- Next up inflate the main bladder until it's to the shape, the hot water will cause the bladder to get to its true size and will take 1-2 weeks for this expansion.
- Keep the inlet and outlet caps (KK-10163) fitted on the inside.
- Make sure there is a filter inside the filter housing of the PCU.
- Fill the spa up with hose-temperature water only to just above the orange wavey lines on the inside.
- Connect your pipes for the heat, filtration, and jets ports, and make sure that they are straight.
- Remove the caps (KK-10163), let the water flood the PCU system, and then with the star valve on the filter housing lid, turn anticlockwise and purge for 10-20 seconds until all the air escapes and all that is left is just water escaping, then tighten up.
- Set your spa water temperature and then press heat.
|Input your own serial number similar to the above into the warranty registration.|
click button below
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.