The 1-2 Person Jasper Sauna is equipped with a simple yet advanced digital control system, Bluetooth Audio System, LED Lighting, and aromatherapy system. Four Far Infrared Carbon Heaters work to ensure that heat is distributed quickly, evenly, and efficiently to help achieve the maximum benefits of a full body sauna treatment while keeping energy costs low.
A natural Canadian hemlock wood construction adds a calm, earthy feel that will complement any décor, while dual-wall construction ensures that your sauna is well insulated. As all our Canadian Spa Company Saunas, the Jasper is designed to exceed all required safety standards and maintain competitively low levels of EMF.
1. Plug your Sauna into a regular 110V (15A) power outlet. Do not use an extension cord.
2. Once connected to the power outlet, you would hear 2 beeps. First one would be a single beep that indicates the Control Pack is ON (Control Box is receiving power) and the second one would be a double beep that indicates the audio is ON.
3. Proceed to turn the Sauna ON by pressing the power button on the Control Center. You will hear a double beep, the display will light up and you will be able to access to the different features.
4. To change the color of the light, simply push the light button as shown below. Press the button repeatedly times to cycle through the different available colors and hold the button down to turn the light OFF.
5. To switch the temperature display between Fahrenheit and Celsius degrees, press the button as indicated below.
6. To adjust the desired temperature of your Sauna, use the Up and Down buttons as indicated below. Once you have reached the desired set temperature, it will flash a few times before the display comes back to show the current temperature.
7 To set the amount of minutes you would want the sauna to be ON, simply use the Up or Down buttons as indicated below.
7. Once you have selected the set temperature and the amount of minutes you would like to get the Sauna ON, press the power button to allow the heater to turn ON. You would see that the Heater indicator light turns ON.
To watch a video showing how the basic operation of the Jasper Sauna, click HERE.