- Attach the Port Caps to the Intake/Outlet Ports on the inside of your tub. Disconnect the Portable Control Unit (PCU) from the tub.
- Disconnect the Connector Hoses from the PCU.
- Take off the Filter Housing Lid and remove the filter.
- You will then need to twist off the connector hose ports that are connected to the PCU. The heater port and filter port twist off easily.
- There is a screw in the blower port that needs to be removed before you can twist the blower port off. You want all the ports to be completely disconnected from the shell of the PCU.
- Remove the 6 screws that hold the shell to the black base of the PCU. They are screwed in from the underside of the shell, so you will need to flip the unit over. The screws are along the edges of the unit, as depicted below:
- At this point, the shell should start to come off easily, but there is still one cord that is connecting the motherboard for the pump to the topside display. You will need to disconnect it. It should be simple, just press down on the tab and it pull apart.
- This is what the unit will look like inside. It will have either a black or white motherboard housing:
- The reset button is under the motherboard housing. Press the button to reset the unit. If you are having trouble reaching it with your finger, you can use a screwdriver.
Internal Reset Instructions Print
Modified on: Tue, Aug 13, 2019 at 8:20 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.